CFL MADDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scouting Reports

3 posters

Go down

Scouting Reports Empty Scouting Reports

Post  Jugggernauttt Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:02 am

Ive noticed on 2 people really have been really doing scouting reports are we supposed to not do them? Im not trying to stir the pot but i was just curious cause its been over 12 games played and was wondering

Jugggernauttt

Back to top Go down

Scouting Reports Empty Reply

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:08 am

They are not mandatory but appreciated. I think in the rules it says that everyone is asked to do at least 4 per season. I myself am yet to do one Embarassed and will make sure to do so from now on.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cflmadden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scouting Reports Empty Re: Scouting Reports

Post  Dbltrouble Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:18 am

I dont rely too much on them, because if the guy is good at madden once he sees someone letting all his plays out he will switch it up. I rely on stats to do my scouting because those dont lie. If a guy has 25 receptions and all the other wr have 7 or less thats tells me who he is going to go to most of the time.

Ive never been a fan of writing them up either for the same reason I said above. Also because we have enough to do with recaps and such that takes alot of time, put that together with the length of quarters in this league and we could spend 2 hours on the game, stats and recap before even touching the scouting report. Maybe suggest some of it goes into the recaps? Thats what I always try to do unless im in a hurry. Just my opinion on it.

Dbltrouble

Back to top Go down

Scouting Reports Empty Re: Scouting Reports

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum