CFL MADDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playoff predictions

+3
Dbltrouble
tater_2008
DukeIIITapUouT
7 posters

Go down

Playoff predictions Empty Playoff predictions

Post  DukeIIITapUouT Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:46 pm

Giants are gonna beat down the Cowgirlz .........pats will beat the jags in a close game.........sandeigo will beat Indy in a close shoot out......... GB vs SEA kinda a toss up but Ima say GB just cuz I want old ass farva to do good.....

WHAT DO YOU F*CKES THINK LET ME KNOW

DukeIIITapUouT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Playoff predictions Empty Re: Playoff predictions

Post  tater_2008 Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:38 pm

Jags will beat the Pats on a fourth quarter drive put together by Garrard. The Colts will beat the Chargers and GB will beat Sea. Giants will beat the Cowboys

tater_2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Dbltrouble Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:57 pm

Jags over Pats, GB over the cocky Seahawks, Giants over Cowboys and the Colts get revenge for that close loss earlier in the year by stomping the Chargers.

Dbltrouble

Back to top Go down

Playoff predictions Empty PLAYOFFS

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:47 pm

GIANTS UPSET COWBOYS

Green Bay smacks Seattle

Jaguars Lose close game to Patriots Mad

Colts beat SD: Rivers plays like garbage. It really bothered me that he was such a douche against the Broncos and talking all the sh1t. Hes a below average QB. Cutler is going to have a much better carrer.

NFC CHAMPION: Giants upset Green Bay in very close game

AFC Champion: Colts over Pats

BOWL: Eli shits his pants and Colts repeat.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cflmadden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  StomDownburst Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:08 am

packers all the way. There is no stopping favre this year. Giants over Cowboys. Colts over San Diego and my upset special is Jags over the Pats.

Then for the NfC Championship Packers all over the Giants just like what happened in the regular season and AFC Championship Colts over the Jags.

Super Bowl : Packers over the colts

face it no stopping the gunslinger

Go Packers

StomDownburst

Back to top Go down

Post  DukeIIITapUouT Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:54 am

HAHA ZBERT ...U THINK AMANNING BOWL IS A COMING? ELI PROBABLE WILL SHIT HIS PANTSLOL

DukeIIITapUouT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:25 pm

Dolphins and cards in superbowl............ cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  DukeIIITapUouT Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:52 am

I Beleive I went a perfect 4 for 4 on my picks....Damn I'm good......next week I got G-men over GB and Pats over SD

DukeIIITapUouT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StomDownburst Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:31 pm

Very simple hear kiddies!! Packers are going to the Super Bowl. Remember what happened when the Packers and Giants met in the regular season? Yup blowout. Im not saying the Giants suck or anything, but come on lets face facts here. Favre at Lambeau in the playoffs in the cold equals NFC Champions!! I also think its funny how some people are jumping on the band wagon saying how they love the packers and giants. True fans of both these teams know what I mean. Where wee you guys when our teams were having bad years?Thats what i thought. heres my final pediction for the NFC Championship Packers 41 Giants 17

Go Packers!!

StomDownburst

Back to top Go down

Post  DukeIIITapUouT Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:42 am

First off I've been a Giant fan longer then you've been a packer fan(unless your older then 27 years old).. Secondly this aint the regular season when the pack beat my G-men hell the G-men lost twice to the cowboyz during the regular and what happend in the playoffs?...........By the way didnt you predict the colts over the jags in the afc championship game? lol talk to me after you make a few correct predictions.

G-MEN & PATS IN THE SUPERBOWL

DukeIIITapUouT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StomDownburst Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:16 pm

LOL, thats funny. First off for your information im 27. Second off where the hell do you get off saying how long I have been a fam of the packes. You dont know me so why the hell would you say shit when you dont even know me. Third, so what i didnt pick the chargers over the colts who cares. Fourth dont you come on here and start disespecting people for no apparent reason. No one showed you any disrespect did they?

StomDownburst

Back to top Go down

Post  buckeye76 Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:07 pm

sorry duke, but i got the pack at home, tempts in the single digits plus windchill, and i dont see the sh$t talking chargers beating the Pats.

so with that said, my team is out (da steelers) so my prediction is Packers vs Pats.

buckeye76

Back to top Go down

Post  Dbltrouble Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:20 pm

Cause Stormdown you opened your post with kiddies...you talk about how you dont like people disrespecting you but coming out calling everyone kids? Pot meet kettle.

Anyway.......
While the Giants have a head of steam their secondary is too banged up right now to stop Favre. The only way the Giants stay in this game is a heavy dose of Jacobs and getting to Favre. If they dont the Pack could put up another 42. Im going to say Pack will win here but im rooting for the Giants so we can see another shootout with the Pats in the Superbowl.

Same thing with the Chargers, they are way too banged up. Sure the Pats D is old but when all your offensive stars are injured they could play guys from the stands on defense. Plus Rivers has a big mouth without anything to back it up. Hell his back up won the game for them not him. Pats will win, probably HUGE too.

Dbltrouble

Back to top Go down

Post  StomDownburst Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:33 am

your right Ddtrouble and for that I apologize.

StomDownburst

Back to top Go down

Post  DukeIIITapUouT Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:32 pm

Im not trying to disrespect any1 on here......This part of the forum is for talking sh*t and having fun so guys dont be affaid to do just that......guys we got to have a lil thicker skin and let shit roll of your back

DukeIIITapUouT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dbltrouble Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:02 pm

Problem with talking s**t on an internet forum, noone can tell if its in "fun" or not unless you type it out. They cant see your face or hear the way youre saying it and more often than not take things the wrong way. I tend to stay the hell away from that cause s**t talking forums cause more drama than they are worth but I wanted to give my opinion on it.

Dbltrouble

Back to top Go down

Post  DukeIIITapUouT Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:35 am

I can see that..... but freindly trash talk is fun as no one gets to serious and as long as theres no name calling.

DukeIIITapUouT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebel479 Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:04 pm

Not that it really matters now, Early in the season when both pack and pats were undefeated I had hoped that it would be Pack vs Pats in the Superbowl. I wanted to see Favre and Brady in a shootout. And now it would be great to watch Al Harris teach that punk Mr. I "accidentally" hit a woman Moss get a dose of his own medicine. That sorry excuse of a football player really upsets me. One he is a Quitter and thats a FACT plain and simple. Another he goes I would never lay my hand on a woman, but he certainly had no problem trying to run over one, did he? He has zero credibility. Oh yea he says, she could have drove herself to the hospital after saying they had been friends for around 11 or so years. So you mean you can't drive your friend to the hospital. Pure scumbag and filth.

I'm sorry, I can't stand him anymore and whats worse is that ppl actually cheer this guy.

Ok im done venting

Go Favre!

Rebel479

Back to top Go down

Post  buckeye76 Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:30 am

wow i stand corrected in my prediction, i thought the Giants defense was superb in the 2nd half, Favre really threw some very bad passes. congrats to all you giant fan, now i just hope they pull the superbowl off!

buckeye76

Back to top Go down

Post  DukeIIITapUouT Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:15 am

I stay pefect in my predictions with the pats and G-men to the superbowl!!!

Superbowl my upset of the year G-Men win 31-24

DukeIIITapUouT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  buckeye76 Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:41 pm

DukeIIITapUouT wrote:I stay pefect in my predictions with the pats and G-men to the superbowl!!!

Superbowl my upset of the year G-Men win 31-24

I hope your right duke, i cant stand the PATS!

buckeye76

Back to top Go down

Post  DukeIIITapUouT Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:28 am

Hate to say I told ya'll so...HAHAHAHAHAHA

DukeIIITapUouT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down