CFL MADDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st post who you got jags vs pats

4 posters

Go down

1st post who you got jags vs pats Empty 1st post who you got jags vs pats

Post  Jugggernauttt Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:40 am

who u got this weekend to win this weekend i got pats

Jugggernauttt

Back to top Go down

1st post who you got jags vs pats Empty Re: 1st post who you got jags vs pats

Post  Dbltrouble Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:29 am

Jags, they got the nasty D to knock around the Pats similar to how the Ravens and Eagles were able to do. Upset pick for sure but I think those Jags can do it.

Dbltrouble

Back to top Go down

Post  buckeye76 Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:40 am

i think the jags can do it. as a steeler fan i didnot want to see the steelers play the jags again, and look what happened the result was the same. I think the Jags will have to come out and run the ball, run the ball and run the ball some more. The pats defense is prone to the run which we have all seen, my question is with the Jags defense. Pittsburgh was able to hit the small 4 to 5 yard out patterns and the slants were open too. The Jags played a deep cover 3 type coverage against the steelers cause they didnt want to get beat on the long ball. The Pats have proven they can go down the field quick and with the short pass (you know that quick out to welker, or the slant). I just thought the Jags pass defense was weak against pitt, i know they got some pressure on big ben, but he looked hesitent to throw too, Brady will throw. So here is my prediction, if the Jags can get pressure with there front four (they will those dudes are nuts) and rush the ball for over 200, i think it will be close. but i think the pats win 38-28. but for the record i will be cheering on the Jags. I hate the Pats.

buckeye76

Back to top Go down

Post  tater_2008 Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:37 pm

Jags will beat the Pats on a fourth quarter drive put together by Garrard. The Colts will beat the Chargers and GB will beat Sea. Giants will beat the Cowboys

tater_2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum