CFL MADDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boston College's ... Tyrese Rice #4

3 posters

Go down

Boston College's ... Tyrese Rice #4 Empty Boston College's ... Tyrese Rice #4

Post  TeamKA Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:17 am

I hope all is well with everyone. I'm soliciting your vote for my son, Tyrese. He has been nominated to receive the Bob Cousy award. It's a National award presented annually to a male collegiate point guard. Tyrese has been chosen as one of the 16 finalists to receive this prestigious award. Please show your support by logging on to www.cousyaward.com. At the top of the page, you will see a "vote" tab. Click there and scroll down to Tyrese's name. There will be a security code to enter and then click "submit". It only takes 2 minutes....tops. I didn't see a deadline to vote on the website, so please don't delay.

Thank you in advance for your vote and all of your continued support. I can't tell you how much it means to myself, Tyrese and my family.

Peace and Blessing to you all.

TeamKA

Back to top Go down

Boston College's ... Tyrese Rice #4 Empty Hey

Post  Admin Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:10 am

Hey guys try and take a minute to vote for his son. TeamKA is a real good guy and it honeslty takes less then a minute to vote.

Also, get your games in Mad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cflmadden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Boston College's ... Tyrese Rice #4 Empty Re: Boston College's ... Tyrese Rice #4

Post  StomDownburst Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:20 am

yes it takes less than a minute. I voted. Hopefully he wins it. Best of luck too him!!!

StomDownburst

Back to top Go down

Boston College's ... Tyrese Rice #4 Empty Re: Boston College's ... Tyrese Rice #4

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum