CFL MADDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are you VOTING FOR?

5 posters

Go down

Who are you VOTING FOR? Empty Who are you VOTING FOR?

Post  DukeIIITapUouT Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:25 am

Just wondering who the CFL guys want to see as the Next President..

I aint gonna vote but I probable would like to see McCain win

DukeIIITapUouT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who are you VOTING FOR? Empty Re: Who are you VOTING FOR?

Post  StomDownburst Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:42 pm

As for the primary I voted for Obama, I do not want a woman president due to the fact that other countries can see us as weak country and I personally feel that she wouldnt be running the country her husband would be(Bill Clinton). Plus Obama is from Illinois, As for the presidental race, I will vote for whoever the NTRA (National Thoroughbred Racing Association) supports.

StomDownburst

Back to top Go down

Post  buckeye76 Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:22 pm

well being a firefighter, most republicans are very labor friendly, so usually vote pro labor, i will most likely be voting for a democrat again. we havent had our primary here in ohio yet, but ill let you know who i vote for when i do. im a registered dem, but have voted republican too. just whoever i think is the best canidate is.

buckeye76

Back to top Go down

Who are you VOTING FOR? Empty Vote

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:42 pm

I have not really been into politics at all but find myself wanting to learn a little more lately to prepare myself to vote this year. I would say that I am independent but I took a online quiz to see what party I fit best into and it said democratic.

I read an article on Obama in Time while waiting in a Drs office about a week ago and really lliked what it had to say about his life and what he has done in his younger days. He really seems like a good person with good values, who has spent his life trying to improve the life of others and make positive changes. That would be a very nice change from our current president who is an idiot and in my opinion very embarrasing to the United States and who has caused most of the world to hate us.

I would love to see a non-white president for the first time, but I want to make sure that I do not vote for him just because he is black. I also would not be opposed to see a woman in office, but not Clinton. She rubs me the wrong way and just seems like such a huge biotch.
Regardless of what happens I just thank god that Bush will be out of office.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cflmadden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Who are you VOTING FOR? Empty Republican all the way!!!

Post  deftone20 Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:44 pm

McCain is not my ideal choice. Huckabee is but it appears that McCain will get the nomination. I will vote for him over Hillary or Obama. McCain is as close to a democratic republican as it gets so it is going to be tough. I think the country runs best when the president and congress are opposite parties. That is one of the problems with the Bush admin. I like Bush but congress is also republican so there is not conflict with any proposals. You have to have both sides with a good representation and we do not currently have that.

deftone20

Back to top Go down

Post  DukeIIITapUouT Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:58 am

good point

DukeIIITapUouT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:07 pm

I have no problem with Hillary in office. She practically ran it when Bill held the title. I just want a Dem in office... they're more economically aware.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum